HN-200AI Features Highlights
- Al Facial Recognition + Infrared Thermal Screening
- • Parallel temperature detection a group of up to 10-person per second.
- When a suspected fever is identified (Body temperature exceeds 37.3 ℃), a sound and light alarm will be issued automatically.
- Non-contact Screening distance within 3 meters
- Thermal camera combined with visual camera for facial recognition and photo capturing. Body temperature is shown on captured facial images for easy monitoring.
- Wearing facemask, hat hassle free.
- Screening accuracy ±0.5℃ (±0.9°F)
- Easy locating the target and neighboring persons: fast tracking via video records
- Low Latency, fast response rate for reporting body temperature ＜1s, facial recognition <1s
- Portable ,easy set up : high mobility and can be set up in 5 minutes, work with standard camera tripod and Window 10 Laptop/PC
WHAT DISTINGUISHES HN-200AI FROM COMPETITORS
- Provides better performance and features but with much lower pricing in the market – users’ pricing range from $20K to $70K for Thermal Camera . HN-200AI is targeting @ $10 -$15K for users
- Product Includes visual camera with Facial recognition
- Portable, mobilized, easy to Install in 10 min
- For both Indoors and outdoors use
- Monitor up to 10 people per second, Fast response and more efficient in high traffic popular places or entrances
- Sound and Light alarm upon fever identified
- 3 meters longer Distance Screening
- Temperature screen accuracy same as handheld thermometer
- Screening work with facemask or helmet/head is on
- Labor/manpower saving compared with handheld style
- 5 minutes set up with connection to PC USB port
- Designed and Manufactured in Taiwan ( non-China made product ) no issue for GSA, government / military projects.